Families First - Coronavirus Response Emergency Paid Leave Act & Vista
Time & Location
About The Event
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5900852812794353420 Webinar ID 217-491-939
Goal: Help people understand the new law and remain in compliance
We are not legal advisers - but we have read the law, and we know how to set up Vista. We will continue to update anybody who comes to this webinar with additional information as the IRS and other agencies provide guidance.
## The Problem
Overview of H.R.6201 - Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Who does this affect?
- How much time can employees take?
- Who is eligible?
- Optional 10 days unpaid period
- Payout amount and limits (can you pay more?)
- Employer tax credits (up to $10,000 per employee)
- How long is this in effect?
- Medical liability reimbursement
- Union contractors
## Vista Configuration
How it works
- Earn code used on timecard
- Liability code for accruing reimbursement amount
- Leave code for tracking balance
- Asset account to track reimbursement, other income account to avoid "double benefit" stipulated by law
## Questions & Answers
- Open up for questions on the chat